Whitewater Rafting Day Trip from NYC, Whitewater Rafting Day Trip from NYC
Meet at West 45th Street and 11th Avenue and board the bus for world-renowned Hunter Mountain. Many consider Hunter, which boasts one of the highest peaks in the Northern Catskills, to have the best ski terrain in the region.
Suit up with ski or snowboard gear (rentals are included for those who don’t own their own). Plus, snowfall here is some of the most reliable in the East, but when Mother Nature flakes out, Hunter’s got pioneering snow-making technology to pick up the slack.
- 9am Saturday Departure
- Learn to ski/snowboard until 4pm
- 4pm-6pm Ski/Snowboard under the lights in beginner terrain area
- 6:30pm departure from the mountain
- Lower-Mountain Beginner Lift Ticket
- Ski or Snowboard Rental with Boots & Helmet
- Beginner 90-Minute Small Group Lesson Included
45-day Adventure for 2 in Playa del Carmen
The next morning, take advantage of your included breakfast before joining Alltournative on the Tulum & Jungle Maya Excursion. On your guided day you’ll explore Mayan ruins, swim in underground caves (called “cenotes”), Zipline through the Canopy, enjoy a traditional Mayan lunch and take a 4×4 through the Jungle.
After an action packed day one, head to to Xel-Ha for a more relaxing day. There you’ll swim with Dolphins, float down the Lazy River, cliff jump and enjoy an all you can eat, all you can drink experience.
- 5 Days, 4 Nights
- Double Occupancy Room at La Aventura Mexicana
- 4 Continental breakfasts
- Visit the Ancient Mayan Ruins of Tulum
- Zipline through the trees, 4×4 through the Jungle, Swim in underground caves and be blessed by a Mayan Shaman on Alltournative’s Tulum & Jungle Maya Excursion
- Swim with Dolphins, float the Lazy River and enjoy an all you can eat, all you can drink day at Xel-Ha
- Explore the Playa del Carmen’s Shopping, Food & Nightlife
- Fully Guided Experience with trained SA Guide
- Round-trip Airport Shuttle for Two
- VIP Package Upgrade for Two (all you can eat/drink)